Helping families learn to navigate their adolescent's unique pathway to learning.
The FAY Center is a coaching and resource center helping Walworth County families connect, learn, and thrive
Is the FAY Center right for your family?
- Does your child experience stress and anxiety at school or socially?
- Is your family experiencing difficulty in relationships because things aren't changing no matter what you do?
- Is your adolescent having difficulty getting homework completed?
- Does your teen seem unfocused and undirected?
- Are you feeling misunderstood by your teen and vice versa?
- Is your child's self esteem effected by success at school or social interactions?
We can help this change.
Adolescence is a hard stage. It can be equally difficult for the family. Teens face an increased work load at school, changing social structures, and the process of finding themselves. When there is a challenge that blocks the management of these things, such as lack of executive function skills or anxiety, it can lead to misunderstandings and stress at home and a decrease of success and performance at school. We can help this change.